In the Vox Civica Association’s view, what it intends to achieve in order to meet its purpose and objectives for which it has been constituted, is to contribute to the sustainable development of local communities at a county, national and European level, so they be able to provide optimum conditions for all their members, in order to, each of them to achieve of their goals, in accordance with their own values, ideas and aspirations.
The mission of our organization is very generous and addresses some of very actuall and difficult issues wich our society is facing and should answer to the following question: What does Vox Civica propose itself for this assumed mission to can be fulfilled?
We synthesized our debates inside the organization, so Vox Civica board aims to perform, at least, the following activities:
– support the sustainable development of disadvantaged communities at county, national and European level;
– to support the personal development of people belonging to vulnerable groups, able to ensure their conditions for affirmation of their own ideals, values and aspirations;
– to support the personal development of children and young people with fewer opportunities;
– to promote and sustain tolerance, multiculturalism and diversity in multi-ethnic communities.
Our association’s vision of what it proposes to become in the coming years, and especially of the changes it has to meet, must answer the following question: What do we want to become?
Following the various debates within the organization that lead to developed the organization’s development strategy, the following response was identified:
– We want our organization to change in better the lives of as many people as possible, the development of the organization not beeing an end in itself, but the only way to bring more joy into the souls of our fellows;
For this vision to be feasible, our organization proposes the following:
– become the most important non-governmental organization at local and county level and one of the best-rated organizations at national level;
– to become a national brand in the field of non-governmental organizations;
– to have maximum visibility in the non-governmental area.
All the activities of our organization are based and respect on the following core values:
– law respect;
– solidarity etc.
Vox Civica also advocates for the promotion of recognized universal values such as;
and other unanimously acknowledged values.
Since we started our activity, constantly, we tried to attract various partners in our activities, in our projects. And that not only because was imposed by the application but also because we wish to use, in the benefit of our target groups, all the good experiences of other partners, either NGOs, school institutions, local authorities or other organizations.
We can say we developed in the last years dozens of partnerships with local, national and european entities, the most of them within Erasmus+ Program.
On our website we can`t mention all these organizations or institutions nor we can`t to put their logos with links towards their websites.
We have done a selection of the Partners, either that they are partners in our projects or are our financiers, taking into account the activities we which we have done and how often we worked together.
So, we appologize to other our partners for the impossibility, phisically, to mention all our partners on site.